Saturday 29 January 2011

And so it begins...

Well, here it goes again!

I started a blog about a year ago but it did not amount to much to be honest. Maybe a single post. There was alot going on at the time and it was thrown 'on the back burner' as these things tend to go. Incase anyone was wondering, it was called 'memoirs of a gingi'. But I cannot find it anywhere! Completely gone. I'd created it through a made up email address that had no ties to me as I was going to post some of my graff stuff but lack of a decent place to spray my pre paste up stencils put tee to that.

Well, as I trawl the interweb I come across cool (pics/vids/blogs) stuff all the time. And old photos push my button. So I have loads of stuff on my laptop. So much so that I'm in need of an external hard drive. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, so this is it. This is going to mainly center around my interests (selfish bugger). Art (including some of mine), music, old stuff, quotes, photographs, people, travel, technology, drinking, film. I hope you like.

So to kick it off and being quite app check this out. The Felice Brothers, Roll on Arte.

No comments:

Post a Comment