Saturday 19 March 2011

Six Pack Frame Cinch


I know what you are thinking.... 'That is amazing!' 'I don't even have a bike but I'm going to buy one of these anyway, just in case'? I thought so... I'm not actually sure if I should be promoting 'cycling and drinking' having seen the dark side of this firsthand when my friend Taylor smashed his incisors in while cycling home after an evening of refreshments. That required quite a bit of attention from the local dental practice as well as some rather uncomfortable stitches at the hospitals accident and emergency. And my friend Thomba had a nasty spill when he inadvertently cycled into an empty shopping trolley parking area as he raced through the supermarket car park in the dead of the night. His enjoyable drunken liaison came to an abrupt end as his knuckles were introduced to the trolley park cross bar at high speed.

However, everyman to himself! Scoop it here if you likes. It's essentially a strap used for carrying polo mallets (?) but the hanging six pack array looks good to me. And the bell... you still get those? Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment